.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Friday, March 18, 2011

Side Table Re-do

I have had this little table for a while, just waiting for a makeover!  It was Papa John's & I had snagged it out of storage a few trips back!  My room is rather large & I have wanted an armless chair in there & thought this would make a great side table!
Once again, on my purple kick ( & since that's what I'm doing my bedroom in) I had to go with purple!  This wasn't a HUGE piece of furniture, so it wouldn't be TOO dramatic in there, but it would be just enough fun!  &...if I didn't like it, I can always paint it again!

As I started to spray paint, I freaked out a little bit.  It SURE was PURPLE!  But I kept going & I am so glad I did!

Here she is all finished! 
Again, it's a simple little table, but with such color & pop I think she will look great in the corner of my room with a little chair & my grey walls behind her!  YAY!
I have been known to be afraid of color (especially furniture) but DON'T BE!  Sometimes it's just what your room needs!  I'm so glad I went with the color I did & can't wait to work on more projects for my room!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!