.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Not always so peachy!

Just to show you that things aren't always "peachy" around here!
I thought he looked so cute the other morning before church & we were ahead up schedule (which is odd because we woke up late!) & thought we'd take a few shots out back...WRONG.
He wanted his backpack on.  & then he wanted to sit down.  Well, he just couldn't do that on those little steps!  The backpack was so big he couldn't sit down & that made him MAD.  So we took it off.  Oh...well then he wanted it back on again because he had forgotten why we had to take it off in the first place!  

OH GEEZ...I sure do love him though!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!