.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Abby's Corn Dip!

Here is an easy, great, "go-to" dip without hardly any cooking involved!  We used to make this in the dorm room for a snack!  It was always gone by the end of the night!  :P My friend Abby's grandma made it, so that's why I call it "Abby's Corn Dip".  You might even have all the ingredients in your pantry!


Ingredients:

2 cans of corn (drained)

1 can of original RoTel

I block of cream cheese

1/4 pkg. of taco seasoning

It would be best if you let your cream cheese sit out at room temperature to soften.  Throw in a microwavable bowl.
Drain both cans of corn...
...and add them to your cream cheese.  
Add the can of RoTel (I did not drain).
Place in microwave for 1 minute increments...
Stir & then place back in the microwave until cream cheese is fully melted.  Add a LITTLE BITTY BIT of taco seasoning.  The less the better...honestly.  If there is to much in there it will be too hot to eat!
I know it might look like something you would serve to pigs, but it is a huge delicious bowl of mush!  :P HA!

1 comment:

  1. I believe this is the same recipe my brothers ex-girlfried made a year ago and I still dream about the deliciousness. I am so glad I found this recipe now I can make as often as I want…….every weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!