.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, September 13, 2010

2nd haircut & lunch w/ friends!

The day after Punkin's birthday we went & got his second hair cut from Ms. Jennifer!  He sat in his own booster seat this time, and even got to have his first sucker!  :P



My handsome little boy with his new fresh do for his party this weekend!  =)

After his haircut we met Auntie Dell, her friend Paige, and Ms. Kelly for lunch at Cross Creek!  We love that place, and they'd never been!  So...they were in for a treat!  :P
Being the great aunt that she is...she brought Punkin' a lil smash cake from Rick's!  I couldn't let him dig in like I would have if we would have been at home, but he got a few good licks of the icing!  


She even brought Mommy a lil treat!
We love our Auntie Dell, Rick's cakes & lunch dates!

1 comment:

  1. soo cute!!! I so want to get Tucker's hair cut into a mohawk too!
    I think they are so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!