.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Friday, September 3, 2010

Ryder's Invites!!

Since everybody should get their invites today..I figured I could post about them now!  YAAAH!  HUGE thanks to Josh for helping me design EXACTLY what I wanted for Ryder's party!  He would probably tell you I was the bossiest, most complicated customer EVER!  :P But no...he was great, fun & timely to work with!  Check out his site!

I ordered chocolate brown envelopes to put the invites in...
I forgot to do an RSVP after I already had the invites printed (nobodies perfect right!?  :P)  So I made lil "Regrets Only" cards to print, that matched to put inside the envelopes as well!  

On the back was information about his "Wish List".  I know this might seem rude, but with so many people asking "What does Ryder want for his birthday?"  This is an easy way that everyone can see what he wants and not have to ask me about it!  :P  I put less than 20 things on there...& they are absolutely not things that he NEEDS, but things I know he would enjoy!  :P


I addressed the invites with a silver gel pen & then stamped the backs with a "Celebrate" stamp in silver as well that I found at Hobby Lobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!