.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, April 25, 2013

A few pics from this time last year!

I just thought it would be fun to reflect on what was going on "in our world" as Ryder would say, this time of year--LAST YEAR!  Crazy how fast time flies!  PS-I heard life is so slow in Europe.  They aren't like as consistently busy and going and doing like we are--is this true?!  & if so...I wonder why!  I  love life, but it sure does fly by AWFULLY fast!  

 R making faces at Louie--who's no longer with us...
Poppy having his appendix taken out...the week before his 50th birthday.

Sweet boy climbing up in KeeKee's tree!

 Playing at the neighbors!
 Was my fabulous trip to Savannah, GA really a YEAR ago?!  Boy how time flies!  I've said it before but I'll say it again--if you ever get the chance to go to Savannah--GO...and don't walk, RUN!  Such a neat little place and SO much fun!
Love these girls!  I pray that God blesses me to have a SIL, and to have the relationship that these two have!  =)

I am so thankful for this blog, and being able to look back on memories in life and be reminded off all the wonderful things that go along with one snapshot of a "moment"...Life is good!

Happy Thursday friends! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. If life moves slower in Europe, I want to move there. It seems like my days go by entirely too fast!
    I WILL make it to Savannah one day. I've always wanted to visit there.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!