.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, March 7, 2013

31 day blog challenge...day 7

Day 7:  What's your dream job?


In all honestly I think I am going to actually live out my dream job, by being a middle school teacher one day {sooner than I realize}!  I realize more and more each day that I am in the right place, and going to actually be someone who is happy with their job and their career choice.

There are a few other "jobs" I might have interest in doing, but not for a solid income...

  • Helping woman design/put together nurseries...including picking stuff out, purchases, painting furniture, making different things for the room, etc. etc.
  • Graphic design...this still might be something I learn how to do...one day!  ;)
  • Helping people throw mediocre-sized parties...this is something I've grown to enjoy since Ryder's first birthday party.  I love to be on the look out for things to use, foods to include, things to craft, themes, colors etc. etc. whether it be for a 50th birthday party, baby shower, or bachelorette party!  Maybe one day--or I can just enjoy doing the parties I am throwing!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!