.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, March 11, 2013

31 day blog challenge...day 11

Day 11:  Last book you read.


Sadly, the last thing I've read for fun was The Hunger Games series.  Catching Fire was my absolute favorite, and MockingJay was a complete waste of  my time!  Ha--if you've read it, you know what I mean!--Kind of how I felt at the end of LOST.  Can something really be that good?  & then BOOM, it's over and you're still like WHAAT??

Anyways..I've started a few different books since then, but I honestly just don't have time to pleasure read right now because I have so many other things that I have to be reading for school...ya know all those expensive textbooks you pay for, to learn from, and take tests over...?  Yeah...those.  :/

I hope you've read something a little more interesting lately than me!  I know there are SO many good books out there...but maybe one day I'll be able to read them!  =)







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!