.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Oaklawn!

Last Sunday, on St. Patrick's Day--mom, dad & I drove down to the horse races to attend a fun St. Patty's Day part at the races!  We weren't able to attend last year, and I'm so glad we were able to this year!  It had been seriously beautiful last Saturday and then was extremely cold and rainy all day Sunday--boo!  But we still had fun!  




We went outside for the third race because it was named after our party of people!  How fun!

We had a blast, and I am already looking forward to next year's party!  =)


While I was away...Ryder man was at his Mimi's being the crazy boy that he is!  :P
They always have too much fun out on the farm!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love going to the Horse Races. I usually lose more than I win but still so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!