.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm so proud of my baby boy!!

BIG NEW AT OUR HOUSE!!!

Ryder woke up this morning with a COMPLETELY dry diaper (I've been putting him in diapers at night, because I didn't know what was gonna happen, & didn't want to have to change bed sheets in the middle of the night) & told me he needed to go pee pee!  So we went..& he peed SOOOOO much! I was so proud of him!  I know he's still so young, but it's like he is learning to "hold" it throughout the night--& how do you "teach" a child that?  This is the third night in a row that he has woken up completely dry!

He peed 3 more times before 8 o'clock...& let me tell you, when it hits the kid, it HITS HIM--he has to go RIGHT THEN!  No waiting around!  :P  I put big boy underwear on him & he told me when he needed to go all morning!

We were sitting at the kitchen & he walked quietly to the other room & continued to be awfully quiet.  So I ran in there & asked him if he needed to go poo poo.  He has NEVER gone in the potty before, & we needed to start--SOON!  I ran him to the bathroom & sat him down & he went!  Praise be!  I was SO SO proud of him!

I put a pull up on him while Ms. Katy watched him while I was at school & I came home & he was still dry & had gone in the potty multiple times!

I took him to my parents tonight for my night class & he stayed dry over there as well!  I asked my mom to go to WM & get him some new big boy underwear as a "treat" for having such a good day!

He goes to school tomorrow & always does SO well there so I'm not worried about it at all!  Being diaper free might be RIGHT around the corner!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!