.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, November 21, 2011

Battle of the Ravine

Last weekend I got to take Punkin' to his first OBU football game to watch Casey play!  It worked out where Pooh came & stayed with us Friday night, I got up early & went to take my Praxis in LR Saturday morning, Pooh watched R & then they meet me in LR & we headed to the game!  I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends that help me out when I need it!  Here are a few pics from our day with friends!




We had a great time & the weather was GREAT!  Sadly, we lost to the whole Reddies, but it was still a wonderful day with friends!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. my hair is a MESS but Ryder looks so cute :) (of course!!) loved getting to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!