.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankfulness...

Today isn't just about eating as much food as possible & visiting with family we don't see very often, but it's about giving thanks to all we have been given.  We should take time every day to say a simple "Thank you" but that's not always the case...

I know I can't list everything I'm thankful for..but I want to remember the things on my heart that I'm thankful for this year, as well as a flash back or two of my sweet lil boy!
 {Thanksgiving 2009, 2 & a half months old}

That I get to go to school, I don't have to.

For my wonderful parents, always being supportive even during the most difficult of times.

For my parent's jobs & all they do for me & Ryder.

For Ryder's wonderful grandparents, Mimi & PawPaw--they are beyond good to both of us!
 For wonderful friends, old & new!

For a wonderful roommate that loves my little boy!

For me & my families health, & the access we have to medicine & doctors.
 {Thanksgiving 2010, 13 & a half months old}

My church family & being able to live in the best country in the world, allowing us to freely worship whenever we want.

Of course my little boy & all the joy that he brings to my life every single day, as well as his sweet & perfect personality & health.  I never knew I could love someone the way that I love him & I can't ever say thank you enough for God trusting me to raise this little boy & be his mom.

My town...I seriously do LOVE where I live!  =)
For blogging & the outlet it has allowed me to have, as well as meeting new friends!

I'm also thankful for Apple products!--Maybe cheesy, but it's true!  They have made so many of our lives easier & I'll always be a Mac girl! =)

I'm thankful for the opportunity to be a Independent Scentsy Consultant!  I love my job & the people I have met through it!  

I know I haven't covered everything...that's just a glimpse of my thankfulness!

I hope you enjoy time with your families today & remember what this "day full of food" is really about!  & don't just be thankful today, but everyday!  



Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

James 1:17


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!