.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Erin Condren Deal!

Remember my post about my new favorite Life Planner??  Well, Doodle Deals is having a deal, $25 for a $50 voucher to Erin Condren's website!  You don't have to buy the Life Planner either....you can buy some address labels, or fun gift tags just in time for Christmas!



If you are a first time customer, you will get $5 off...so you can get the deal for $20--seriously can't beat that! CLICK HERE to snag this deal today!  =)  You don't want to miss out!  They will only be availible for I think 4 more days, or until they run out (which happens fast!)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!