.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Our week summed up...


  • It's been a busy week for us!  & my last full week of FREEDOM & no school!  & I can't believe that it's already Thursday!
  • Monday I had to get two fillings at the dentist (I feel like it NEVER ends!)   Thankfully Morgan watched Ryder for me, & I think they had a good time!
  • Monday I got Fall/Winter Scentsy catalogs & new scent testers in & was SOOO EXCITED!  I stayed up late Monday night putting catalogs in envelopes & addressing them to mail out to my customers!  Everything in the new catalog is FAB-U-LOUS, but isn't available until September 1st!
  • Monday night I went to my first ever Scentsy meeting in LR & had a great time, & will definitely be going back!  Ryder stayed with MiMi & PawPaw that night!  He loves it up there so much & I don't ever worry about him while he's gone!
  • I had my yearly with one of my favorite Dr.'s on Tuesday.  He makes it SOO worth the drive to LR!
  • I went & got my new driver's license when I got home...(finally) & I already pretty much told myself my picture was going to be bad, but there's nothing I could do about it & was already over it before it even happened!  Ha!  But it actually turned out to be the best picture I've ever taken!  I was so happy!
  • I finally got my Punkin' back & he was excited to see me!
  • We went & got sno cones with some of Ryder's favorite people...Kelly, Grant & Dustin & the kid eats out of everybody's cup & just goes around saying "bite bite bite bite!"  He is a hoot!
  • Yesterday we left the house early & hit up the post office, Old Navy (b/c Ryder's jeans were on sale for $10 when they are usually $16.50--WAHOO!) & Wilkinson's to try some shoes on Ryder for his birthday!  I feel like all we ever do is drive around in the car & "run errands".  It is seriously never ever ending!
  • We got a sweet tea at Sonic & some cookies from Maggie's & my boy was a happy camper!
  • I had to go pick up Kiley bug from dance in LR last night, so Ryder stayed with KeeKee & Pop's while I did that...& he didn't miss me a bit!  Ha!  
  • I think I have realized that it is time for me to go to school & Ryder to go to his school & for us to have some time apart!  I love every minute I get to spend with him, but I think we just both need a little bit of a break from each other!  We haven't had that the last TWO months & it's gotten crazy!
  • I am trying to make us stay home today & not leave the house, just so I will get stuff done here!  But we will see how that goes!
  • I'm making my enchilada lasagna & am excited & already ready to eat it!
  • & more fillings tomorrow...blah.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!