.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, August 1, 2011

July Product Love-

I cannot even believe that July is already over!  This summer has FLOOOWN by!  Part of me wants to complain, but part of me doesn't, because the sooner summer is over, the sooner I start school again & the closer I am to graduating!  WAH-HOO!

Here are a few of my favorite things this past month!

{Kashi GO LEAN Crunch!}

My roommate freshmen year ate this stuff & I always wondered how she actually enjoyed it.  I thought because it was "healthy" that it would be gross in all honesty.  After reading a few things last week about high fructose corn syrup, & raising Ryder & wanting him to be not only a healthy kid, but also grow up to be a healthy adult, I decided to give it a try.  OH.MY.WORD...I LOOOOVED it!  It was seriously like granola, & was still sweet & I love the crunchiness of it!  Yes, it is as much as a large box of sugary cereal, but knowing it's not full of bad things makes it worth it!  


{Mollie the Monkey Scentsy Buddy}

Preface:  My high school girlfriends & I made build a bears (or monkeys) when we graduated & I still sleep with that monkey today.  It is time for a new one, so I bought a Scentsy Buddy that is a monkey!  YAY!  It smells so good, & I can change up the scent any time I want!  Ryder tries to steal it, even though he has his own lion, he still wants Mama's monkey!  =)


{Puddle Jumpers}

This has been my life saver this summer at the pool!  It is the best 16 dollars I have ever spent!  I love it because it not only has the float-ies on the arms, but on the front as well, so Ryder's whole body stays afloat, not just his arms, with his head sinking down in the middle!  I have confidence when he is wearing this & so does he...All the lifeguards at the pool actually prefer kids his age to wear this!

 {OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts}

I haven't tried this yet, but I want to!  I love the grey color...it's just so perfect!  Grey, but not too dark & not too light!  I'm ready for some fall weather, so I can bust out my fall nail polish colors!

What are some of your favorite products this month!?

Check out the rest of my "Product Love" HERE!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Puddle Jumpers are a life saver! We've used our alligator one all summer! PS I'm stopping by from Katie's link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some OPI colors! Especially the fall line.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!