.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, January 1, 2015

snuggle bug christmas party 2014

The last day of school for me and R was also the same day as his Snuggle Bug Christmas Party!  IT is always a big deal!  Mr. Jerry cooks yummy meats and we all bring the rest!  

The gifts that the parents get every year from Snuggle Bug is always something to treasure!  This year it was SO meaningful!  A penciled portrait of my sweet boy!  All of the parents were crying when we opened them up!  So special!  I need to go pick out a frame for it soon!
They each exchange gifts with someone, and this year Ryder and Ian traded.  Ian loves Star Wars, so R picked him out a mask.  Ryder loves his tug boat!--I'd never seen anything like this before, but it was a huge hit!  
Ryder asking Santa if he remembers him from last year!  &...telling him he thought Santa had a shiny buckle on his boots!  Santa told him he was wearing his knock offs that night!  R told him he wanted a "toy trash truck, Skye from Paw Patrol and some camo boots!"
Ryder with Ms. Jennifer.  She has been with us since June or July and is leaving to go back to school.  We are sad to see her go, but thankful for her time spent with the sweet Snuggle Bugs!


Ryder and his best friend, Dexter.  They have been at Snuggle Bug together since they both started, and are zoned to go to the same elementary school next year for Kindergarten.  
A special picture with Mr. Jerry and Ms. Carol.  They are such special people that have blessed so many children!  
Selifie time!  I sure do love my little guy and all his craziness!  
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!