.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Friday, January 23, 2015

deer woods with poppy

The day after Christmas, Ryder and Poppy loaded up in the truck and headed off to the farm.  I was a bit sad...but just glad they didn't leave on Christmas Day!  I knew they were gonna have a bigg'ole time together though, and they always come back with stories to tell!

Of course they had to make a stop at Mack's!  Santa didn't know that R needed and adult size hat...because the kid's hats were too small for his biggo dome! ;)
Ready to go!  
While they were away, I snuck in some time at the coffee shop with mom!   (The latte art is an ELEPHANT, not something else ;))

They saw a lot of deer, but no "shooters"--Poppy said R does great in the stand, even though he may get tired here an there!  

I wrapped things up with She Reads Truth's "Oh Come Let Us Adore Him" series, which was such a blessing!  The Truth never disappoints.  [Their LENT Study Packs are on sale for pre-order NOW--you better get them before they are GONE!]
Even thought Christmas was over...I hung up some fun lights in R's room.  I also found him a new bedspread at TJ Maxx of course that goes GREAT with the route I am taking with his room.  & notice the dream catcher hanging from the fan that he got for Christmas!  LOVE it! 

I think that FINALLY wraps up December!  I sure hope so! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!