.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Saturday, January 24, 2015

reese's spreads

I was given the opportunity to review the new Reese's spreads courtesy of Influenster.  I immediately knew I wanted to eat it with some apple slices.  We LOVE us some Honeycrisp apples around here...so of course that's what we tried out first!     
Plain peanut butter is too rich for me...and Nutella and such spreads are too hazelnut-ty...

The best way to describe it might seem very obvious...but it tastes exactly like a melted Reese's peanut butter cup!  
I loved it and R loved it!--He likes it with bananas and I liked it with pretzels!
It's already available at your local grocery store from three to four dollars.  It's a MUST try...at least, if not a regular pantry staple!  
My next plan...is to use it when I'm making puppy chow!  YUMM!  

All opinions my own, product courtesy of Influenster via Reese's Spreads Voxbox.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!