.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, January 19, 2015

Christmas Day 2014

Better late than never right!? ;)

"A toy garbage truck, Skye from Paw Patrol and camo boots"--Santa delivered!
We love shopping for KeeKee's stocking!  R helped me pick some things out for her!  
R seriously gets SO hot when he sleeps...we were staying with my parents on Christmas Eve and when I went to wake him up on Christmas morning and I saw sweat puddles on his arm!  I couldn't even believe it!  His lil body is just a little furnace when he sleeps!!   
For someone born on 09.09.09 a baseball cap with the #9 on it is necessary!  
Wadders to go ducky hunting with Poppy!

R got this alligator for Uncle G...and he even wrapped it himself.  Alligators will always make us think of G since he got a gator tag and killed one a couple years ago.

New necklace from Naynee's "friends"!  He loves it!
R had seen some of the Home Alone movies, but not all of them.  I was happy to introduce him to the others!  
Christmas morning!  He has always been so sweet & patient!

We had a great morning with lots of surprises, and some...not so much!  But good family time, and then we cleaned up and picked up (slowly, but surely) and got busy making lunch!  Ms. Barbara came over and ate with us.  We later made our way to Poppy's game room where we all enjoyed a little nap!

I feel extremely blessed to get to celebrate the birth of Jesus another year with the ones so dear to me!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!