.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Trip to Aunt Dean's

A few Saturday's ago, Aunt Kathy was in town visiting Aunt Dean, so Poppy & R made the trip up there to see them!  It was the Saturday before my last week of May Intercession, where I had a project due every day, so I stayed back, but was so glad R got to go!  They had a fun and busy day!

 All loaded up and ready to go!
I have so many memories on these swings!  They haven't been out the past couple of years, and I thought something happened to them, but they just hadn't been taken out of storage from the winter months!  Glad R could help wash them up, so they could hang them and he can make some memories on the same swings as his Mama! ;)  
R with his Poppy!
Hard work paid off!-Relaxin' with Aunt Kathy!
I'm sad I didn't get to join in on the trip, but I'm glad my little man did!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!