.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Neighborhood Walkin'

Before it got too hot around here, we would go on walks around the neighborhood every once and a while...we run into a lot of cool things while we're out and about!  ;)
Our neighbor has a real well in his front yard and he lets R pumpt it whenever it wants!  Really neat if you ask me...I wouldn't recommend drinking it though!  ;)
"Look how big I am mom!"
He is all boy and I LOVE it! =)


There's our friend Chloe!
Trying to get the tennis ball from her...
She loves a good belly rub!!

I taught my sweet boy how to eat honey suckle!  Every southern child should know how!  Such fun memories with honey suckle as a child...
These summer days are wearing my baby out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!