.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, June 3, 2013

Muffins for Moms!

I completely forgot to post about Muffins for Moms at Snuggle Bug!  I didn't get that many good pics, but I still want to get it in the books!
I had my mom come too because I knew I wouldn't be able to stay the entire time and R was so excited to have us there!

They sang us a sweet sweet song and gave us  paper flowers they had made that week, as well as sweet aprons that they had painted and stamped their feet and hands on.


Trying to get a group picture...
Love my little guy and my sweet gifts!  So thankful for such a wonderful school for my little guy to go to and all that they do for the both of us!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!