.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Bunny 2012

Last Friday me & lil booger drove to LR to see the Easter Bunny!  I am so glad I've taken the time to do this with him every year!  It may not take 5 minutes, but I'm glad we've done it together!  This year he told the Easter Bunny he wanted a Woody & Buzz towel to take to the pool!-So...I'll see if the EB can pull that off! :P

& just because I love looking back & reflecting, all three years of visiting the EB!  
 {2010}
 {2011}
{2012}

He was kinda scared of him once he saw him, even though he had REALLY been looking forward to seeing him (or at least acted like it)!!  But I finally got him to get up there & smile!  This is the first time I didn't take the stroller in with me in the mall, I actually let him walk & he actually did really well!  He even let me I even got to go in Forever 21 & try on some cute dresses!  I was so proud of my big boy!  We had a good afternoon together!  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!