.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Project 365...Week 16

{April 15}
Punkin dressed up as an "army guy" at Mimi's!

{April 16}
Someone got into Hannah's Barbies!  Don't tell Daddy!  ;)

 {April 17}
This is my mom's gecko Louie from her classroom...Ryder used to be so scared of him, but not any more!  Ha!

 {April 18}
Poppy went in Tuesday night with abdomen pain, and had his appendix out on Wednesday!  We went to see him & take mom dinner...

 {April 19}
Mama flew to Atlanta & had a YUMMY Holy Guacamole burger from The Vortex!  I want one now!

 {April 20}
Sleepover at Mimi's!  So thankful to know my lil man was in good hands while I was gone! 

{April 21}
Made it to KeeKee's house from Mimi's & was being a monkey up in her tree!  I sure did miss my lil booger while I was gone!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!