.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Friday, April 27, 2012

Poppy's 50th at the bank!

Poppy's bank threw him a fun 50th!  Considering all the medical problems he has randomly had over the past couple of months (torn ACL skiing (not because of AGE, but accident :P), & appendectomy) they went with a "medical" theme & he was the patient!  It was GREAT!  They had thought of everything & did a wonderful job!


 {Fun chocolate potty cake!  Ha!}
 {Some of the Dr.'s with their patient}




 {Mom & Dad}

It was a fun & nice surprise for dad!  I was glad me, mom & R could make it up there to help surprise him!

HAPPY 50TH POPPY!  WE LOVE YOU!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!