.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Today IS the day...

August 30th is what we have all been waiting for for 8 months plus...

Well, today is that day, and Ryder is still inside my biggo belly! Ha!

It's okay though....if he is happy, then we are happy. Going AGAIN to the Dr. tomorrow...but I just looked @ Jake & thought...I honestly don't REALLY wanna go! Ha! It just gets my hopes up that something has changed, only to hear it hasn't.

Four years ago Thursday is when Jake & I met up at the Firehouse while he was working, and I was doing volunteer community service work with DBS for Hurricane Katrina! We talked about how cool it would be if he came that day! Guess we'll wait & see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!