.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, August 6, 2009

End of Summer Lunch...

Yesterday a group of people from HS met up for lunch. We ate @ the new TGIFriday's. I hadn't been yet, and I figured it would be easier to get in for lunch than dinner any time soon. I had a big juicy burger and we had a good time catching up & reminiscing on the old days! I guess the picture of my side of the table got lost!
Dustin, Kelly & White
Whit, Abbz & Dell
The boys @ the table!
& the girls...our last WHO-RAH all together before Ryder gets here!

I went to the office to see everybody...(& get my last paycheck) afterwards, and looked for a few things I needed @ the Kitchen Store, but didn't have any success!

Dell got me/Ryder the CUTEST lil New York onesies while her family was on vacation. One is FDNY, and one says I heart NY! I can't wait till he is big enough to wear them, and there will DEF. be a post about them on here!

I am finally having time to get & KEEP the house in order the way it should be, and I'm trying to keep up with my Thank You notes & everything, and it is just SUCH a good feeling! We'll see how long that lasts though after Ryder gets here!

TAH-TAH for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!