.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Project 365...Week 7 {Round 2}

{February 10}
KeeKee making Ryder's Valentine's Day box!  He request a dog & this is what he got!  We LOVED it! Thank you KeeKee!

{February 11}
R got these Mickey & Minnie figurines for Christmas & has been begging me to paint them every since!  I finally let him take them outside to paint!  He loved it!

{February 12}
After we got all his Valentine's ready for his classmates...

{February 13}
I was in charge of bringing sugar cookies to his class Valentine's Day party...so he helped me make them on Wednesday night.

{February 14}
My Valentine's Date at Chick for the second year in a row!  We love it!

{February 15}
Making a homemade bird feeder over at Zac's parent's...R thought this was so neat!  We will definitely be making more of these in the future!

{February 16}
Zac took R to Toad Suck while I went to the grocery store...they always have a good time out there!  Too cold for Mama!  :P

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!