.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Our Valentine's Day!





Playing with some of his new goodies!
Best picture I got of his box...so thankful for KeeKee for making this for us!
We went on a date to CFA!  This is our second year to do this, and I seriously love this tradition!  It's something I look forward to doing with him in the future!  They always treat us so well, but this is even more of a treat with sit down service!

AZ was there!  These two are just too cute together!  =)


Of course we had to get a brownie before we left...and how cute is the heart shaped plate?

So thankful for my Valentine and the love that he has for his Mama! =)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!