.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Project 365...Week 6 {Round 2}

{February 3}
His Mimi got him a Pirate hat & new tattoos!  He's a scary pirate I tell ya!

{February 4}
Patti Cakes after school!  R had to have a strawberry cupcake!  He had it all eaten (icing first of course) before I could even get done checking out!

{February 5}
This sweet boy loves his Tang, and I sure do love him.  

{February 6}
How can he really be this big?

{February 7}
Poppy was in charge of watching "Tusk" at the football signing in LR last week!

{February 8}
R has a new best friend...that's for sure!  Poor Sister is usually asleep before we leave their house...

{February 9}
Poppy took R to the Beast Feast for kiddos & he had a BLAST!  He wanted to take this little black pig home with him!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie:) Thanks in advance and help us pass this on. Go vote for the one and only Evolved Mommy Stephanie Funk McCratic. She is a fantastic techie source, mom, and AWB blogger. She is listed under pending approval. !http://fb.me/1yqJ8fjmD

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!