.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, February 4, 2013

Project 365...Week 5 {Round 2}

{January 27}
I drug sweet boy to TJ Maxx again...& while we were in the dressing room, he decided he wanted to try on my infinity scarf that I was wearing!  I think it looks pretty good! ;)

{January 28}
This cracks me UP! His Mimi got him a new outfit!  He is such a hoot!

{January 29}
School day for Mama!

{January 30}
We love us some Curious George!

{January 31}
Mom & R went to look at a new dog...and of course these two fell in love! 

{February 1}
 R got a Jake and the Never Land Pirate with a note written inside it for Friday letter day at school....& some Star Wars stickers from a birthday party!  He was proud of both!

{January 2}
 This is seriously what I woke up to on Saturday night.  That kid is never boring!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!