.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

North Pole Breakfast

On Saturday, we had our First Annual North Pole Breakfast!  It was the first day of December, and the day Squeak was going to start living at our house again!  ;)  I knew Ryder would love this, and I look forward to doing it in the future as he gets older!

We had chocolate chip muffins (human size & elf sized), cinnamon rolls, waffles, milk and hot chocolate!  I can honestly say I already had everything pictured except for the food, so it didn't require buying much--which was really nice!  

R was excited about seeing Squeak after him having been gone for the year!  I read the Elf on the Shelf book as they ate breakfast!
I was so glad that MacKenzie joined us!  & she even brought Ryder a little Elf on the Shelf ornament for the tree!  How fun!



Santa event sent a letter with Squeak to leave for Ryder!  He loved it!








KeeKee came over for the breakfast too!  We had great time & R really enjoyed it.  It was grew to kick off welcoming Squeak into our home for the next month!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!