.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Friday, August 6, 2010

Brunch & Shopping

Wednesday we got up & went to a place called Billy Gail's for brunch.  It was an old antique place that had a restaurant!  I got a grill cheese and tomato basil soup (I'm on a kick!) because I'm not much of a big breakfast person.  Punkin' was pretty wild the entire time, which automatically meant I would not even THINK about taking a single picture.
On our way out the door, the sweet old ladies that worked there told us that Ryder could pick any toy he wanted out of SO many different baskets!  I wanted him to pick a lil TY happy meal beanie baby that was a giraffe, but I let HIM pick what he wanted.  He got this ugly green alien/monster looking thing.  HA!  But it's whatever HE wanted...not MOMMY!  
Round two on the rides at the mall!  This time it was Bob the Builder!  He didn't know what to think at first, but he eventually LOVED it and even started driving with the stirring wheel!   
These are all the pics I got that day.  I am still a little upset about it.  Ryder went back to the condo with G & JT while me and mom did a little shopping on our own.  We all met up later at the Landing and had Joe's Crab Shack.  I love me some crab legs!  It was all just so good, and made me feel like we were at the beach!  We shopped around there a little bit more, got some Orange Leaf fro yo and called it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!