.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, June 28, 2010

the end...in more than one way.

I have a million other things to be doing right now, but just a little update.

Court went well today, a whole lot better than I expected and I am happy with the courts decision on everything, and don't really have anything to complain about.

On another note, my dad's dad passed away yesterday morning while we were at church/or at lunch.  Dad has a rule that he doesn't take his phoen to church because nothing is important enough for him to have to answer at church.  Little did we know...while we were eating lunch @ Ruby Tuesday's that he would be missing phone call after phone call from Papa John's caretakers.  Him and mom went up to see him, just like a normal Sunday afternoon visit, and he was gone.  They had fed him lunch in his bed, and when they came back he was gone.  I am happy to know that he went peacefully.  He could have lived and suffered for years.  He is in a much better place and I know he doesn't want us to be sad down here!  He is so many great people now that I know he has missed for a long LONG time!

We love & miss you Papa John!
This was his 85th birthday in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!