.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Friday, June 18, 2010

good ole' summer days!

I have missed blogging the last few days.  I've been so busy with school & taking care of Little Man & trying to get enough sleep so I'm not miserable the next day...blogging hasn't fit into my schedule!
I took these the other day in the side yard.  I came home from class and this is how mom had him dressed for the day!  TOO cute!  He has just started to stand on his own!  I am so proud of him.  Mom and Uncle G have both see him take a step or two at a time, but I haven't.  :(  He just gets too scared and falls!

He will push anything around he can get his hands on!
He is such a happy lil one!  We went to the pool this afternoon after class and lunch.  I felt like I deserved it after kicking myself all week with school stuff...and my tan was fading!  I swear, I tan fast, but I loose it faster!

This Lil Man makes me SO happy and I can't imagine my life without him!  I am so proud of all the things he is accomplishing and love every second of every day that I get to spend with him.  I love walking in the door from class seeing him just GRINNING ear to ear when he sees his MaMa!  Oh yeah..he's been saying "MAH MAH MAH MAH" but I think it's just a new sound to him that he discovered...not really for me!  :/  But oh well!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!