.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Saturday, March 27, 2010

easter BUNNY & BASEBALL!

Friday night, Dad & I took Ryder to see the Easter Bunny at the mall for the first time. He did GREAT, and didn't even think about being scared! There was no one there so we got in & out of there in less than 10 minutes. Then we went and ate at US Pizza in the Heights. We had delicious salad and pizza of course!

Picture of a picture...we even got a smile out of him!
Gummin' on some crackers...

Saturday Uncle G had a double header against Springdale and since it was so pretty outside, Punkin and I loaded up to go! He did so good the whole time, and just loved being outside and being passed around from mommy to mommy! He did not cry once the whole time we were out there. I have been blessed with such a wonderful baby! God knew I needed an easy one!
Wearing my new Wampus Cats shirt!

He had his own little playground!

Me and my sweet boy!
Taking a lil nap in the stroller!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!