.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Saturday, August 16, 2014

big cedar [cuatro]

Last update from vaca!  Wahoo!  
Truman's Coffee House was my go to spot for the week! 
The morning air was so crisp and beautiful!  I loved being away from everyone to soak in the view and some of His goodness!

After visiting the marina and doing their thing...Poppy & and R came and found me at the coffee shop.  Again, the weather was just too perfect--it couldn't have been any better!  We enjoyed some breakfast together and then we were off to let R ride a pony! 



He has ridden horses before but he still enjoyed this ride!  He even picked out a shirt that has his horses' picture on it as a keepsake! 
It wasn't the best day to go swimming because it was a bit chilly, but we wanted to enjoy this beautiful view!
We enjoyed lunch by the pool which was very relaxing!  Then Poppy and R were off to ride jet skis (I wasn't up for it)...and just read some more by the pool!  

 And of course we all had to squeeze in a nap before our dinner reservation at Devil's Pool!

It was a fantastic vaca and I can't wait for us to go back...and neither can Ryder! ;)




post signature

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful time
    Great photos
    That is the cutest coffee shop ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember how I came across your blog, but I've been following it for a while. I have definitely enjoyed reading about your vacay to Big Cedar and all your pics. It looks like an amazing place!! I live about 6 1/2 hours from there so I've got it on a list of possible vacation destinations for my husband and I!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!