.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, February 20, 2012

Link Up...

I don't really have time to blog anything fancy, but wanted to Link Up over at Kelly's Korner for Show Us Your Life-Single Moms.  I know I'm on only 4 days late, but better now than never right!?

We had a pretty eventful weekend...all of which involved celebrating my mom's 50th birthday at dinner with family, taking her to lunch & to the nail place to have her toes done, her receiving a whopping 50 roses, that literally took 10 small vases to fill up...she didn't have one large enough, but they're beautiful, a beautiful wedding shower for one of my high school friend's bride-to-be, picking up my Rhea Lana check (woot woot)...oh, & locking my 2 year old in the car in the church parking lot before church, & the police having to come let him out.  Oh yeah...mom of THE year right here.

So...how was your weekend!  ;)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!