.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, February 27, 2012

Project 365...Week 8



{February 19}
KeeKee & I had a wedding shower to help host, so Ryder man got to spend the afternoon with Poppy!  I dropped him off at the field right after church & he was so excited!  Poppy even got him a home run ball!  Of course Poppy then spoiled him a lil more by taking him to the park & to get fro yo at "the flamingo" place!  

{February 20}
Fun day at home...Ryder had his tools from a puzzle tucked in his pants as a "tool belt"!  Too funny!  ;)  I usually go to WM on Sundays, but this week I was so glad I waited till Monday night!  I bought all that stuff for ONE DOLLAR!  CRAZY huh?!  There were carts full of name brand STUFF & I just grabbed what I knew I would use!  & lil Bretty Brett down in the corner who ended up staying with Emilie & Ryan instead of going to stay with her mom!  We were so happy!  :P

{February 21}
I had gone to Old Navy to buy R some shorts while they were on sale...& I just got him 3T without thinking about it, but obviously they were a BIT to big!  Ha!  I couldn't help but laugh!

{February 22}
Today was Ryder's dad's birthday, his Pawpaw's birthday, as well as Bunky & his 2nd cousin Devin!  Lots to take in for one day!  He had stayed the night with his Mimi so got to go to birthday dinner with them.  This was also the day that Ryder got a new cousin {adoptive}!  It all happened so fast, but we couldn't be any happier for their little family!  I love the idea of Ryder having a boy cousin just 2.5 years younger than him!  Him & Caleb will be the best of friends!  =)

{February 23}
School day!  Ryder had a great day at school & was still asleep when I got there to pick him up!  It was such a beautiful day out, we came straight home, changed into his boots & played outside!  I even went inside to slip some shorts on it was so nice out!

{February 24}
Lil man was passed out asleep on the floor when I got home from class!  Ha!  I seriously think he is going through a growth spurt & is needing extra sleep!  He used to NEVER takes naps & now he is every single day!  New favorite dessert...banana, chocolate chips & marshmallows heated up in the over at 350 for 7 mins!  OMG.  Try it...you'll thank me {or hate me} later!  ;)  Not the best pic, but thats the moon, Venus & Jupitor.  Fact.  I was happy to hear Bethenny announce some new additions to her line...Vodka! FUN!  I'm not a big drinker, but these sound YUMMY!  Naked (non-flavor), cucumber, tangerine & coconut!  YUMM!  & her newest ready to drink, drink....Pina Colada! #drinkup

{February 25}
This new lil booger is my BFF!  I got it for Valentine's Day and haven't had a coke since.  Not even one from Sonic.  I haven't been to Sonic for myself since then either, & if I have, it's been for a water, only because I forgot my CamelBak or it was empty!  ;)  Ryder's new thing is his ABC puzzle. We do it every night before going to bed & he just makes me so proud!  He can sing his ABC's but we're working on knowing them by the letter

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!