.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Project 365...Week 5

{January 29}
Lil man helped me make muffins before church!  

{January 30}
Lil man had stayed the night with Mimi & Pawpaw that night & got to ride one of his horses Brobee that  morning!  He came home & crashed with his Mama on the couch--one of my favorite things!  KeeKee got him the pirate stuff in Branson & he loved it!

{January 31}
Flashback!  About a year ago...lil man meeting his first puppy, Ava.

{February 1}
Pop Pops took R to get Fro Yo one night after dinner!  He loves going to the "flamingo place"!

{February 2}
Recently I have started to let Ryder help me put the silverware away when I empty the dishwasher.  He really has become quite the helper!

{February 3}
Just a lil preview of one of my all time favorite wedding show invites for a shower coming up this week!  

{February 4}
KeeKee was out of town, so we went out to eat with Pop Pops & then hit up some Target!  The boys had fun playing in the toy aisles, & I picked up some last minute things for R for Valentine's!  Love them both so much!  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!