.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Rhea Lana's...Post Sale Post

Goodness gracious how I just LOVE Rhea Lana's!!  It's been a week since Rhea Lana's closed up shop here in town, but I wanted to report back on how my sales & shopping went!  
I am proud to announce that I made over $200 this time around!  I only had about 100 items up for sale, & only one large item that sold in a heartbeat!  Most things were $3, with some exceptions of shoes, jeans & toys.  So...not too shabby for this girl!  =)

I only had about 3 things that didn't sale, so that was nice when it was time for me to go pick up my stuff, AND my check!  Wahoo!  I usually try and spend the money I made on clothes for the next season for R, and I've already ordered him a new wardrobe of things online of things that he still needed after shopping at RL's.

The morning of the pre-sale, I was sick, sick SICK.  So i asked my mom to go for me...which is kinda a big task to put before someone.  I hate to say I'm picky when it comes to R's clothes, but I am!  {Nothing wrong with that! ;)}  I am so thankful that she got to go for me though so I didn't COMPLETELY miss out, but she did a great job & got little man some cute stuff!

I am so thankful for RL's and the opportunity that they give mom's all over the country!  Like I said in my previous post...I will keep consigning & shopping with them as long as I can, and will recommend them to any mom, aunt, grandma etc.!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!