.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, February 2, 2009

Terrible blogger...

I guess I'm just a terrible blogger...so far, @ least that's what I hope!

Since last time, I have gotten a job here in town @ LifeCare Medical doing some office work.  I will be able to give you more details tomorrow after my first FULL day!  =)  I'm excited!  I went in on Friday just for a lil look around and ended up working half a day & really enjoyed it!

Anna & Whitney made the drive home after sticking it out in the ice in NWA all week.  Dell, Whit & Abbz (SATBs minus Kelly) all had a fun lunch together @ Stoby's on Friday.  It was nice to all be together again just to talk & catch up on things!

I went to Malvern last night w/ Ms Donna, Bon, and Morgan Cummins to watch Kristen compete in Miss Diamond Lakes.  It was a great trip, and I was more than thrilled to see everyone!  =)

I took my prenatal vitamins after getting home last night cause I had forgotten to take them the last few days, and for the second time this week, I "thought" I had food in my stomach, and I didn't...so just a few minutes after taking them, I quickly threw them back up, along w/ the Chick-Fil-A nuggets I had for dinner.  Maybe TMI...oh well!  :P

Jake & I went to New Life this morning together, which to be honest, I was sick the whole service so I couldn't tell you what it was about.  After that, I went to Antioch to work in the 2 year old nursery class for the first time, which is what I'm going to be doing for a while during 2nd service over there.  I had 6 sweet lil 2 year olds, 5 girls & only 1 lil boy!  No big crying "I miss mommy" fits or anything, I was pretty happy with how everything turned out!

I went & had lunch w/ Jake & his parents @ Market Place.  I got my usual chicken breast with mashed potatoes & green beans!  YUMMM!  I was surprised to have actually eaten pretty much most of it, maybe a lil slower than usual but it was good!

Abbey came over tonight during the Super Bowl and we made Puppy Chow & chocolate dipped strawberries!  We had a really good time, and I hope to see more of her around if she doesn't stay too busy with pledging stuff!!

I went & saw Ms Doreen tonight.  We had a really good/long talk.  That place is so comforting to me, and I feel like it's a home away from home for me when I just need to get away for a little bit.  I'm so thankful for her and Coach Mac and the wonderful friendship, closeness and bond I have created with them over the years.  I am truly BLESSED.

Well, I am up way to late, especially for tomorrow being my FIRST FULL DAY @ WORK!!!   AHHH!! I hope & PLAN to update tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!