.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Saturday, December 7, 2013

UCA weekend!

There was an art exhibit at UCA a while back that just looked too cool for us not to visit.  It's called "The Pool" and it's circles that are all wirelessly connected and react in different ways with each other when you step on them.  We loved them and R was literally sweating when we left!









The following morning we had tickets to see the Lightwire Theatre at UCA which is a show in the dark and the characters are created by using light ropes etc.  They were featured on America's Got Talent!  If you ever have the chance to go...I highly recommend it!  R loved it!
After the play...even in the pouring down rain--we headed over to the football area to visit Poppy and the bank at their tailgate.  There weren't a lot of people there, but we got some good cajun food and made the most out of the day!
I just let wild man do what he wanted and knew I was gonna bath him and put him down for a nap when we got home!

Thankful to live in a town with so many different opportunities for me and my lil guy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!