.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Saturday, December 7, 2013

round here lately

Another old post that never got published...I have a lot of catching up to do!

Don't all Mamas have a giant drawn on their Thanksgiving chalk art?! :P
He loves his puppy Hawk!
Headed to night class with coffee in hand and Uggs on my feet!
Grading papers...story of my life!
Beautiful clouds on the way to school one morning!  What a blessing!

Helping me make some burlap door hangers!


Steven Curtis Chapman concert here in town with my parents--a wonderful night of worship!



One of my besties from HS got engaged!!  So happy for her and her sweet man!  So glad I got to see them the day after!
Lil man getting creative at KeeKee's house!
Making a visit over to the Hesse's to meet lil Fitz!!  He was so sweet & R was so good with him!
Watching the crew assemble the city's new Christmas tree out in the rain!
Lil man had to get a hair cut before heading out of town for Thanksgiving!  

Busy but such a fun time of year!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!