.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, December 8, 2013

camryn's horse party!

A sweet little girl at R's school had her birthday party at a new horse arena here in town.  We hadn't been to see it yet (it also had a restaurant)...so when R got his invitation he couldn't wait to go!  

We had to dress appropriately for the occasion of course! ;)
Ryder with Grace & the birthday girl Camryn!
Ryder literally KILLED that piñata.  Poor fella...he waked his legs across the room!  Ha!

The cutest little cake!--I think it was done done by Patti Cakes here in town.



Ryder & Dexter...
Horse riding time!!  R was pumped!
Sweet little Abigail!  She used to be the littlest Snuggle Bug--but she has grown up so much over the past year!  I love seeing her every day when I pick R up!
We are so thankful for the friendships Ryder has gained from going to Snuggle Bug and all the sweet parents that we get to share fun things with!  So thankful for that place!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!