.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Ponderosa South

I wanted to give my readers a heads up about a new company that seriously has some legit stuff to offer!   The founder and owner is one former roommates and very best friends from college--husband!  

To start off with, I just love the name...Ponderosa South.  

But, I might love their slogan even more--Based on traditions.  

This makes me thing of the south in general--but also families, fraternities, sororities, colleges, high schools etc.--it could go so many different ways, but no matter who you are or where you live, you live by some sort of tradition, no matter what that tradition might be!

They've got their pre-order going on RIGHT NOW thru Sunday May 12th!  Be one of the first ones out there with a Ponderosa South shirt OR tank!  There are two print options--the Logo Print above and the State Print below.
Want to know what's even BETTER!? You can chose from ALL of the colors listed below!  I was blown away by the color options, but ended up going with melon and crunchberry, but lagoon blue was a close second!  Sounds fun right?! =)


They are even offering these fabulous croakies, which everybody needs a pair with summer and lake days right around the corner!

Check them out HERE and you won't regret it I promise!  =)

All images property of Ponderosa South and taken from ponderosasouth.com



Photobucket

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!