.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, May 6, 2013

Down On The Farm!

As I've said before, I'm so glad that R gets to go out to the farm once a week a be a country boy!  He learns a lot out there from his Mimi and PawPaw, as well as getting to see and dow a lot of things he wouldn't get to do around here.  He loves going out there too and that makes me extremely happy!
R and his PawPaw about to go do something!  :P

Lovin' that fourwheeler!
Gathering eggs from the chickens!
Driving his cousin Caleb around on the John Deere.
With PawPaw, Caleb & Uncle Josh...

Gotta get cleaned up and ready for bed!
He loves his farmin' overalls!
He found his first toad--just in time for Toad Suck Daze!


I love my sweet boy and the "country boy" inside him!  =)

Photobucket

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!