.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, November 26, 2012

In Denial...

I think I am in denial that Thanksgiving Break is over and I have to teach a lesson tomorrow.  A lesson that I haven't even thought about.  Once.  Ha!  Oh...and an integrated unit plan due Thursday that I've know about for 4 weeks, that I haven't touched either.  Sigh.  I see lots of coffee and computer time in my near future.

Thanksgiving Break was such a little tease!!  It was so nice not to have a set schedule or routine going on...and me & lil bit could just go and do as we pleased!  Now, I just gotta push through these next two weeks of class, and then a week of finals and I will be on my way to another nice little holiday break!  =)

My list of things to accomplish in school prior to Christmas Break:

  • Math/Science Lesson Plan
  • Integrated Unit
  • 3rd Journal Reflection for Internship I
  • English Language Learner Reflection
  • 2 journal articles for Advanced Science Concepts
  • Written Science Lesson Plan
  • Math/Science Final
  • Build a heart and lungs large enough to walk through with my class! ;) {This should be FUN--but counts as our final!  WAHOO!}
On top of...decorating my house for Christmas, wrapping presents, going to Christmas parties for me and R, participating in Bethlehem Revisited at church, organizing our North Pole Breakfast...oh and ya know...shopping for Christmas gifts etc. etc.

This truly is a magically time of year...but I will NOT be upset when I am out of school and can truly enjoy it with my friends and family, and of course my little man!  ;)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!