.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Project 365...Week 45

{November 4}
Sweet boy out at his dad's...love my country boy!

{November 5}
KeeKee picked him up from school & had to take him to OK Corral to get Uncle G some stuff.  R loved the entire store and even modeled a cowboy hat up on the saddle!  

{November 6}
He always looks so precious when he's sleeping...

{November 7}
He fell asleep with that dang wand in his hand....and woke up still holding it!

{November 8}

We finally got to see the elf feeding the reindeer at the north pole!  If you haven't had a chance to see them yet, you can see them HERE!

{November 9}
He put on my hoodie...and of course it swallowed him!  He loved it though!

{November 10}
He put my play glasses on & was saying "CHEEEESE!"  Ha!  He is seriously SUCH.A.HOOT!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!