.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving On The Farm

We had a wonderful day out on the farm today!  R has been talking about going out there to see Naynee and "her friends" for two weeks now!  The day was finally here & we were so happy to be out there with everybody! 

I woke up this morning just thinking about how thankful I am for my little man and what a blessing he has been to my life.  I never knew I could love someone as much as I love him.  I was also thinking about how blessed I am to have two of the most loving and selfless parents around, thankful for their jobs, and a warm house and bed to sleep in every night.  I could go on and on...year round, I try and take time to thank Him for all the blessings he has blessed me with, but today is a special day to reflect on all the wonderful things He has given me and my family.  

While reading the #shereadstruth Thanksgiving plan this morning while still laying in bed...I read a sentence that has been with me all day, I couldn't seem to get it out of my head.  It said, "He's the same God that was with you in your proudest moment and your deepest shame.  Loving you with a steadfast love."  WOW.  Now THAT is something to be thankful for!
We had Freckle Face Farm born and raised organic ham & turkey...YUMM!!  Look at all that fat...sick I know!  We cut it all off...it just means they were healthy piggies!  ;)

Bunky is pretty much the meat men...and specifically the smoker man!  Man can he cook a mean bird! :P

We watched the parade this morning before leaving...but missed Mister Elf on a Shelf, so I took this off a Twitter to show R!  Squeak will be coming back to our house before we know it! =)
These two guys are pretty tight!  =)  I'm thankful for a Poppy that loves my little man as much as I do!
Uncle G takin R for a ride on the Kabota...I think he was getting on to him for something!  :P  IMAGINE that!  ;)
Some of their pigs...
& this is CooKoo!  He has turned into the little "pet pig"...ha!

CooKoo was sleepy after loading up on slop!
R & Sterling!  They practically played outside ALL.DAY.LONG...except for when we ate!  It was such a beautiful day!

Sweet Nana & Papaw!

A few pics with my little man...

R is such an actor!  He cracks me up!

Thankful for another Thanksgiving and wonderful friends and family to share it with!  We are blessed beyond measure, and I think some days we tend to forget that!

Hope you and your families enjoyed a day full a laughter, food and fellowship as we did!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!